Saturday 21 March 2015

Spring Wishlish

Ah the first Saturday of Spring, and what a wonderful one its turning out to be in slightly sunny Sheffield. I've been for breakfast at Marmaduke's with good friend and fellow blogger Charlotte of Salt Deep and we are currently sat in Couch plotting and planning future blog posts, collaborations and crafty ideas. Looking out at the sunshine has got me thinking about the things I want this season, be it to wear, to taste or to decorate; I'm definitely in need of a few fresh spring items in my life.

Spring Wishlist 2015


1. Anyone who knows me is aware of the stripe obsession I have, in particular stripey tops. I came to realise I have a bit of a problem when I was pegging out my washing and the whole load was stripey! Ah well, one more stripey top won't hurt anybody, this yellow striped top from Joules has a real fresh Spring feel to it.  

2. After getting my craft desk for my Birthday I've noticed at night I could really do with a desk lamp for those evenings where I just cant stop sewing!

3. I'd really love a nice heavy wooden chopping board and this olive wood board would be perfect for breads and cheeses.

4. Winter has seen my nails in only one colour - burgundy and I'm feeling a change, something brighter especially now the lighter colours will be entering my wardrobe again. O.P.I Nail Lacquer has always been a favourite of mine and this colour is lovely and happy.

5. I'm a big fan of British Artist Matt Sewell and I'm over the moon that he's paired up with Barbour to create some quirky printed clothes; this Goldfinch T-shirt needs to fly into my wardrobe.

6. A classic tea set is something I've wanted for a while now, tea from a teapot just tastes so much better. Though I think I better keep dreaming this set of Royal Albert bone china is way out of my price range. 



I love spring and hope to make this one a good one I've got a few adventures up my sleeve as the weather warms up and a few different things to try.

Things I want to...
- See: Bluebells in the forest.
- Do: Visit my housemate Huw's Organic Farm in North Wales to see the spring lambs.
- Make: Walkaway Dress from the Great British Sewing Bee 2015
- Drink: Birdhouse Tea Company - Full Monty
- Taste: Sheffield Honey Company - Peak District
- Bake: Devonshire Honey Cake

Have you all got a spring in your step this weekend?

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...