Sunday 15 March 2015

Mother's Day Bake

After tweeting back and forth with Anchor Dairy about my personalised rolling pin and the scones I made with it, they recommended one of their recipes for me to roll out next.. Chocolate Croissants. Well what better occasion than Mother's Day to give these a go! 


Made using puff pastry, dark chocolate and 1 egg this is a super easy, inexpensive recipe which looks so impressive. 






The perfect breakfast in bed recipe, what mum wouldn't love a cup of tea and a warm homemade croissant to wake up to, and if you're not there for breakfast these can easily be wrapped up in a hamper and taken round to your mum's ready for afternoon tea...



Just like I'm going to do, I'm setting off now to travel back home from Sheffield and my mum doesn't have a clue! Hope all you Mums have a lovely day, and children get spoiling your mum by whipping up a batch of these!
xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...