1. Bank holiday Monday spent exploring and picnicking in the Peak District with Neil, Ben and Stacey.
2. I had chance to stop by at the Millennium Gallery to see The Illustrated Aviary exhibition. I loved the taxidermy birds especially these skins of hummingbirds wrapped in old newspaper and stored in a cigar box. There was also a large hanging piece by my favourite textile artist Mister Finch, so pleased I got to see this!
3. Headed straight to the Botanical Gardens from work to enjoy the last few rays of sunshine.
4. Curry night with Neil, he doesn't half rustle up a good curry. In fact he's pretty good at rustling up really tasty meals with what ever ingredients he has in, a true waste not want not kinda guy!
5. My friend Kit from work handmade me this lovely bag.
6. Had our first Pimm's and Lemonade of the year sat in the sun.