Wednesday 3 December 2014

Welcome!


Hello and welcome everyone, I’m Alex! For my first post I thought I had better introduce myself, and what better way to do that than sharing with you a list of some of my most favourite things in life. I hope you share some of my interests and enjoy finding out a little bit about me.
  • Crisp mornings – The ones that take your breath away, as the grass crunches beneath your boots.
  • Downton Abbey – The clothes.. the elegance.. the countryside. It’s everything I love with added drama and suspense.
  • Bunting- Come on everyone there is simply just not enough bunting in the world! Sadly the boys I live with won’t allow it out of my room.
  • British Animals – I have always loved animals but just recently I noticed that I comment on anything with a British animal on; a bag featuring a rather quirky looking hare, an owl on a tea towel, a fox on some socks or a stag stood proudly on a cushion.
  • Sheffield – The place I chose to spend three years of my life whilst studying for my degree. I couldn’t bear to say goodbye to this wonderful city and have continued living here with four friends.
  • Sewing – Creating something with stitch is so satisfying, there’s nothing better than spending a day making.
  • Tweed – So typically British everything about tweed fabric screams heritage and tradition.
These are just a few of the things I love, and on this blog I plan to share with you the little details in my life which make me happiest. I hope you enjoy what’s to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...