Sunday 21 December 2014

Getting Merry!

Christmas is nearly upon us guys, is everyone ready? I've been very busy enjoying the festivities and haven't posted in a while. My days have been spent gift shopping and my nights snuggled up inside with plenty of mince pies and mulled wine.


Our tree is looking rather pretty though it has had to be decorated twice due to it having a little accident and collapsing on us.


I've just finished wrapping all my presents in some lovely paper from Wilkinsons and I'm now all packed ready to travel back to my parents house in the country. I cant wait!


I met up with my friend Charlotte earlier today for a last catch up before Christmas and we tried out the new micro pub at Hunters Bar, The Beer House. A very friendly and cosy pub with great atmosphere and local ales, we will definitely be visiting again.


Hope your all enjoying the festive season!
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...