Monday 1 February 2016

It's been a while...

Hello... it's me!
(Yes that was sung in a powerful Adele voice)
Well it's been a busy few months and I'm afraid the blog had to take a bit of a back seat, I've moved back into the countryside and not having the internet in my new flat has made it particularly difficult to get on here. Everything's been kind of hectic, so I apologise for being mute for so long! Do not fear I will be back up a running on here and will post as often as I can, I've felt like a little part of me hasn't been satisfied over these last few months!
Everything has changed in such a short space of time, unfortunately I had to leave the beautiful Steel City for now, but on the up side I have obtained a permanent job working at non other than Emma Bridgewater in Stoke-on-Trent.. exciting ey?
I have adored the brand for a long time and it's such a great company to work for, and I get my own personalised mug!


On the down side Neil has taken off and gone on an adventure to the winter wonderland of Whistler in Canada for the ski season; he's having an amazing time so far and has sent me some pretty cool photos which would be rude not to share with you.






So its a Skype relationship for the moment, but we are making the long distance thing work well, its just the time difference which is proving to be difficult for us as he's 8 hours behind. I'm hoping to get out there and join him at some point over the next few months for a little adventure - though I've never skied before!

Just before he left we spent some time together and decided to visit Chatsworth House during the Christmas Display, the theme this year being Wind in the Willow's, 'Mr Toad at Chatsworth' so I couldn't not share the photos I had taken.



Feeling rather small!


This is the perfect Christmas Tree, woodland themed covered in Toadstools, Mushrooms, Acorns and Apples!




Mr Badger






I made Neil take a photo of me walking up the stairs pretending I lived there!

And these are the stairs I want in my house! 
To finish off our time together I attended Neil's Graduation; we both dressed up rather smart and headed over to Sheffield for the day, and it was the perfect way to say our farewells.

I'm wearing the Lara Sparkle Dress in Damson from Boden. 


More to come soon.. I promise!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...