Sunday 8 February 2015

How I Spent My Sunday #1

Sunday is definitely my favourite day.. after Friday of course. Just lately I seem to accidentally be having fantastic Sundays. Not really any planning or preparation involved just lovely spontaneous Sundays! 

This one was spent as usual with Neil, starting with a lie in, strictly no alarms allowed! Then I get a cup of tea brought to me in bed, followed by the smell of bacon cooking away, just the perfect wake up! 

After a lazy morning we both got wrapped up and headed out to discover a gloriously sunny and surprisingly warm day!

 


Man of the Woods

Tree Antlers





Having a splash about!



After wandering round the park we decided to stop off at Brocco on the Park for a hot beverage. We sat out in the lovely seating area and wrapped ourselves up in the tweed blankets (I love little touches like that.)





I'm a sucka for a good English Breakfast Tea in a pretty cup and saucer, and for a Potteries born girl like me it's so nice to see it's Made in Britain! 


Neil getting a bit carried away with the sugar.
How did you spend your Sunday? I hope you managed to get out and about, or even better stayed snuggled up inside! Sunday the day of rest and adventure!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...